New Year's Eve at the Bleazards  

Posted by Chad

New Year's Eve!


Yes the annual gathering at the Bleazard family compound has happened again.  The once small get-together of 2 or 3 families exploded this year (you could hear the explosions outside) to about 50 people.

The Bleazards, Lunds, Welkers, Swats, Woodwards (and group), Petersen's and Lewis' all collided for a night of fun and laughter.  Fireworks were shot and Michael Woodward didn't take anyone's fingers off.

We played games and had an all-round good time.

One of the annual highlights is watching Dave take the reins on the fireworks purchasing.  I have a video attached of his take charge attitude.  One of the funny things is every time we go we forget sparklers and usually find out they are out and have to go somewhere else.  Watch the video and see how it went down this year.

Despite the chaos of 1000 kids and the place looking like a disorganized polygamist habitat, we had an amazing time and look forward to it again.

Of course no trip to B-town is complete without time in Men's Town USA.  Dave was busy with his bowls and showing us his latest creations.  We received a detailed lesson in the art of turning wood from the master himself.
Add Video

4 comments

Man, Chad. Who is this new mystery man in your life?

Where did you go for fireworks? I had no idea their was a firework store. I thought you went to one of those stands that are everywhere. I guess I'm not Texan enough for this knowledge. Glad my husband went with the masters.

Great post, Chad. I'm going to have to keep an eye out for your camera in the future.

I love the picture of Hayes at the top of your blog. Awesome!

Glad to see you writing on the blog again. Looks like you had a great, fun New Years. I, too, love the picture of Hayes at the top of your blog.

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Contributors

    My photo
    Beaumont, TX, United States
    Landscape Designer and Contractor Owner WOW Gardens & Design

    Archives

    Followers

    Welcome to the World of ch-A.D.D.

    Thanks for stopping by.  This blog is my pathetic attempt to write and post things that others may actually feel are worth investing one of our most valuable commodities...time.

    I make no promises.  Heck, I'm glad when I remember to put my pants on before I leave the house.  But hey...let's go for it and just enjoy the ride.

    We have family home evening..